1. Name and contact details of controller and data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the processing of data by:
Hermann-Hollerith-Str. 11 a
+49 (0) 24 03 – 7829 230
Please direct your inquiries about data protection to the above address, attn. Mr. Christian Hartmann, or send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website, www.celsius42.de, the browser on your device will automatically send information to our website server, where this information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of the accessed file
• Website from which our site was accessed (referrer URL)
• Utilized browser and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
• To ensure smooth connection to the website
• To ensure easy use of our website
• To evaluate system security and stability as well as
• Further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. f, GDPR. Our legitimate interest is associated with the above-listed purposes of data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data for drawing conclusions about your person.
Further information on the topics analysis and cookies can be found in Items 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) When contacting us by email
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the option to contact us via the email addresses provided on the website. To this end, you must indicate a valid email address to let us know who sent the inquiry and how we can respond to it. Further information may be shared voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. a, GDPR, on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data we collect as part of using the contact function will be automatically deleted once we have responded to your inquiry.
3. Data disclosure
We will not transmit your personal data to third parties other than for the purposes listed below.
We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
• You have expressly given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. a, GDPR.
• Data disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. f, GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have compelling legitimate grounds to object to the disclosure of your data.
• In cases where we have a legal obligation to disclose data pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. c, GDPR as well as
• In cases where this is legally permissible and required for processing contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. b, GDPR.
Cookies are used to store information related to the specific user device. However, this does not mean that we gain any direct knowledge of your identity.
Furthermore, we may use temporary cookies to optimize the usability of our site, which are saved on your device for a set amount of time. When you return to our website to use our services, the site will automatically detect that you have visited the site before and which entries and settings you made, so you don’t have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the above-listed purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. f, GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so a notice appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Analytical tools
We do not use any analytical tools on our homepage. Accordingly, no personal data are collected when you visit our website.
6. Social media plug-ins
We do not use any social media plug-ins on our website.
Our website only contains links to our homepages on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube, which can be activated by clicking on the corresponding icons. You will then be connected to our homepages at Facebook, LinkedIn or YouTube.
Our site does not record any of your personal data in this process.
We use the links in the social networks Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube to promote our company. The underlying advertising purpose is a legitimate interest in the definition of the GDPR. The responsibility for operation in compliance with data protection laws lies with the respective providers.
Our free newsletter informs you regularly by e-mail about new products and special offers. In order to include you in our newsletter distribution list, we require confirmation that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter.
Use of data:
The data collected will only be used to send the newsletter and to document your consent. Any other processing or transfer to third parties will not take place.
Right of revocation:
You can revoke the newsletter and the consent to the storage of data at any time.
We use the Google service reCaptcha to determine whether a person or a computer makes a certain entry in our contact or newsletter form. Google uses the following data to determine whether you are a human being or a computer: IP address of the terminal device used, the website that you visit on our site and on which the captcha is integrated, the date and duration of the visit, the identification data of the browser and operating system type used, Google account if you are logged in to Google, mouse movements on the reCaptcha areas and tasks for which you must identify images. The legal basis for the data processing described is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f Basic Data Protection Regulation. There is a legitimate interest on our part in this data processing to ensure the security of our website and to protect us from automated entries (attacks).
8. Data subject rights
You have the following rights:
• To obtain information about our processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 15, GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of rights to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing or to object, the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and to demand relevant information on the associated details;
• To demand the rectification of inaccurate personal data we store or to have such data completed pursuant to Art. 16, GDPR;
• To demand the erasure of personal data we store pursuant to Art. 17, GDPR, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• To demand restriction of processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18, GDPR, if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure, and if we no longer need the personal data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR;
• To receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another controller;
• To withdraw your previously granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3), GDPR. As a consequence, we may not continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future, and
• To lodge a complaint with a supervisor authority pursuant to Art. 77, GDPR. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence, your place of work, or for our business seat.
9. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. f, GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation or if data are used for direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which does not require specifying a particular situation.
To exercise your rights to withdraw consent or to object, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com
10. Data security
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated in line with technological advances.
11. Current validity and modifications of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid in its version of May 2018.
It may become necessary to modify this data protection declaration based on the further development of our website and its offers or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements. The current data protection declaration can be accessed on our website at https://www.celsius42/datenschutz and printed at any time.